I have it on good authority that the honor code still exists in some pockets of society.
At least that’s what they call it.
Big picture, it’s just a more creative way to determine who avoids the dirty work.
The rules are really quite simple.
- Identify a piece somewhere in the stack.
- Remove the piece from the stack without disturbing the integrity of the stack.
- Return the removed piece to the top of the stack without disturbing the integrity of the stack.
- Take turns among all of the players involved.
- The player who knocks the stack over loses the round and subsequently has to take the trash out.
A minimum of two players are needed. It’s rated for ages 9 and up.